Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Apple Picking

Evening all, I hope you are all well and enjoying a good week.
I am still managing to keep up with some craft now that I am back to work but am finding it difficult, with the family keep wanting my time every evening. I promise myself that I'm going to spend an hour or so in my shed and then as soon as I come home one or the other of them wants me to 'just pop here or there' with them!! Just how does everyone else manage to make time??? I think my family must just be very needy!!
This card I just finished off is using a cute little image from Elisabeth Bell. I coloured her with my Promarkers and have layered her with papers from another of my new packs by Forever in Time-this one's called Frolic.
I've added some faux stitches around the edges and coloured some paper flowers to match. The butterfly is cut using a large Xcut punch and I've finished off with some sequins and pearls-I hope you like her:


I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy challenge - throw on the flowers
Love to Create challenge - # 132 -  flowers and stitching
Catch the Bug September challenge - anything goes
Treasured Times challenge # 24 - anything goes
Crafting from the Heart challenge # 35 - anything goes

Well thank you for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave. Have a lovely week and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andree, I love your soft colouring of the sweet image and such pretty papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Andree, this is one of my favourite images and love the pretty colours you have used.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card Andrée. I love the image and the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little card thanks for sharing at crafting from the heart and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT gorgeous image and coloured to perfection...awesome display of goodies..

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. I love the cute image. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Spend as much time with you family that you can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the delicate shades you've chosen!
    Thanks so much for taking up our September “Anything Goes” Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps! Good luck in the draw – and if you’re not one of the winners, please do come back and join us again tomorrow, when we start a new challenge!
    Luv’n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again, and good lucxk x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card....Love the sweet image...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so sweet!! Beautiful soft colors with this sweet image! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create.

    Hugs'
    Jackie - LTC owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love the image and the soft color combo! Thank you for joining our "Flowers & Stitching" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. This so sweet, just adorable! Thanks for joining the Treasured Times Challenge! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x