Followers

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Birthday Emma

Evening all, I hope this post finds you well and having a good week so far.
First of all I must say a big Hello and welcome to my two new followers today, I hope you enjoy my blog, it's lovely to have you with me.
I have had a very quiet week so far with lots of time to myself-but there always seems to be 'just one more house job' to do before I can get out and do some crafting!
My card today is another of the lovely Pink Gem images-glamorous Emma this time, and I just love her she is such a joy to colour.
I have coloured her as always with my Promarkers and layered her with some of my new Forever in Time papers called Blue Garden.
I added a punched edge with an X cut border punch, a die cut swirl and some paper flowers and gems to finish:




I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy challenge -bling and/or pearls
Paper Makeup challenge159 # - Happy Birthday
Inky Impressions challenge # 178- anything goes
Crafty Catz challenge # 247 -pretty women
Crafting from the Heart challenge # 37- anything goes
Robyns Fetish challenge # 230 - die cut or punch

Well, thank you so much for stopping by today, I'm now off to watch the Bake Off and Our Zoo-just love them both!
Enjoy the rest of the week.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x






























7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again, and good lucxk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful cards. Love all the different paper shapes you used behind the image. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.
    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet creation, love this! I'll have what she's having! Good luck in the draw at Paper Makeup Stamps, and thanks for joining in the fun!
    DebbieM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card, love the added details & papers you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...such pretty colours and image...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x