Followers

Friday 19 September 2014

Emma in torn jeans CAS

Hello all and a very happy Friday evening to everyone!
Firstly I'd like to welcome my new follower, I am really pleased to have you join me and I hope you enjoy my blog.
I just love Friday evenings, curling up on the sofa knowing I have two lovely days off work.
I have a busy one planned this weekend though-my son has his uni registration on Sunday morning and then we are straight over helping my daughter move more bits for her house move. I am hoping that somewhere in there I can fit some craft time in-will have to try and grab some spare time during tomorrow I think.
My card today is using another Pink Gem image, this time it's Emma in Torn jeans and I just love this one, she's so easy to colour. I've tried going for a more clean and simple design with this card than I normally go for-that white space just makes me want to fill it up though, so hard to leave it well alone!
I've cut her out and stuck her onto an embossed panel and the papers are from my stash. The sentiment is a freebie and I punched some stars to match her top to put in some of the white space (see, I told you I can't leave it alone!) I hope you like it.


I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz challenge # 247- pretty woman
Pennys Paper Crafty challenge # 195- anything goes
Passion for Promarkers challenge # 265- make it digital
Papertake Weekly - punch it out
Paper Makeup challenge # 158- clean and simple
Robyns Fetish challenge # 229 - use an embossing folder
Sweet 7 designs -challenge # 4 - anything goes with a colour twist
Creative Inspirations challenge # 281- going dotty

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you are doing and thank you so much for stopping by.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

12 comments:

  1. Sweet card love the soft colors and the coloring of the image is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup for our C&S challenge. Hope to see you for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back in blogland Andree. Love the image you have used and coloured beautifully. Great use of pastel shades to make a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with our 'Make it Digital' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card and gorgeous colours and image used..loving the papers you used too. This card has a very serene feel to it and gorgeous soft colours.xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, beautiful image and I love all the Blues. thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. Lovely image and I love your colour combo. Thanks for joining my digital challenge over at Passion for Promarkers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully made card! Loving the neat look! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Andree :-) such a cute image and I love the soft shades of blue and simple design, fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thank you for joining in with the Going dotty challenge at Creative Inspirations.

    DT: CraftyNatalie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful - love the layout you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sweet 7 Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry I am way late on my commenting- had lots of family drama the last few weeks! Thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge with a twist at Sweet 7 Designs. We hope you'll join us for our SASSY challenge too :)
    -Mari K
    S7 DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x