Followers

Sunday 14 September 2014

Wee Kitty

Afternoon all,
I hope this finds you well and having a lovely weekend.
I have had such a good time this weekend, the other half has been away seeing his family and I spent yesterday girly shopping with my daughter getting bits ready for her imminent house move, and then we watched a film together last night while my son had a houseful of friends round in the conservatory as a pre-uni get together. They were good as gold and I didn't even know they were there!
Today I have spent a long time in my craft shed as I've had the house to myself and have had a lovely few hours putting together a couple of cards.
The first one is this little one using a freebie image from Wee Stamps. I coloured her with my Promarkers and used my new Papermania Parisienne paper pack-I really love these papers!!.
I coloured in a little heart doily and punched some flowers and die cut a corner swirl and flourish. I added some gems and card candi to finish off-hope you like it!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday challenge # 338 - too cute
Fab N Funky challenge # 228 - cute as a button
Sister Act challenge - anything goes
Paper Makeup challenge # 157 - sequins/gems
Suzy Bees challenge # 46 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut September challenge - patterned paper
Scribble and Scrap challenge # 27- anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle challenge # 102 -use a punch

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave.
I hope your week goes smoothly and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x







8 comments:

  1. Aawwww...so cute! Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andree, such a sweet image and I love those papers too.
    It sounds like you have had a lovely weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andree, a beautiful creation here with just as beautiful added beauties and colours.. I just love the background papers.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour combo. Thank you for joining us over at Scribble & Scrap. Good luck with your entry!
    Jill S&S DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card and beautiful choice of colors! Thank you for entering the Suzy Bee's Bloomin' and good luck.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for Suzy Bee's and my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for September - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x