Followers

Thursday 11 September 2014

Quick Cards Reader Design Team!



Hello all, I hope you are all well.
Just a quick post tonight-I'm really excited and wanted to share!
Last month Quick Cards mag put out a call for a new Reader Design Team to make an inspiration card with their bonus papers, which come free with the magazine. The idea is that some cards go in the magazine, and the rest go on their website and also on facebook.
I sent off three samples of my cards and got an email back asking me to take part in this month's issue!!
The magazine came out today and it was so exciting as there was a little picture of my card on the feature page directing readers to the website and it also features there and on facebook here!!
I'm not allowed to use the image of my card here on my blog but if you want to see it why not take a quick look on facebook or on the Quick Cards website under the blog header, there were lots of lovely cards made by the rest of the Reader Design Team.
Thanks for stopping by today, until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

3 comments:

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x