Followers

Sunday 28 September 2014

Flowerpot Frog

Hello all
I hope this finds you all well and having had a lovely weekend. The weather has just been smashing here today and we even managed to have a BBQ for tea-I think that's probably our last of the year though unfortunately!
I can't believe I am now going into my fifth week back to school-only three more to go and there's another holiday. Lots more craft time-yay!!
I have been having a play with such a cute image I recently won in the Robyns Fetish challenge. It's a gorgeous image from Oakpond Creations called Flowerpot Frog. I coloured him with my Promarkers and have decoupaged his little head and used glossy accents on his eyes. I have used some stripey paper from a pack I got at The Works. The red spotty paper was in my spares box and I thought it went quite well -I don't normally use these shades but felt they had quite and autumnal feel to the colours. The little chipboard sentiment was a magazine freebie.



I would like to enter him into the following challenges:

Quirky Crafts challenge # 20- quirky falling leaves (autumn related)
Jellypark challenge - autumn/fall
Suzy Bees challenge # 48 - use red
Just Us Girls challenge # 260 - photo inspirations
If you give a Crafter a Cookie challenge # 2- photo inspiration
Pennys Paper Crafty challenge # 196- spots and stripes
Passion for Promarkers challenge # 266 - autumn colours

Well I am off to clear up ready for Downton so will say bye for now.
Thank you so much for popping by today and for any comments you wish to leave-I really appreciate each and every one.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

19 comments:

  1. Love the fab image,a great card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fab creation, loving these colours and design.xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute. thanks for joining us at give a crafter a cookie. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you for joining the theme I have choosen this week at Passion for ProMarkers. Hugs Lotta xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Andrée. The frog is so cute and I love how you've done his eyes x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges. This frog is so cute. Monica.-Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenge. So cute job. Kemly -Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love coming across an image I have never seen before! Super cute card and the girls and I at JUGS are glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely and caring comment.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute image, Great layout. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends for our autumn/fall challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Funny lovely card! Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant card...love the frog....and the design....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers with this fabulous creation! I hope you can join this week too with our 'Make It Feminine' challenge!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww, cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x