Followers

Saturday 27 September 2014

Hedgehogs flowers

Hello all and I hope you are all well.
I'd like to say a big welcome my new followers-I hope you enjoy my blog, it's lovely to have you with me.
I am having a lovely weekend so far, not too much housework and a fair bit of crafting!
I wanted to share this card today, it's using one of my oldest stamps-I must admit to using fewer and fewer physical stamps these days as I just love all of the digi images out there, so it was nice to get my ink pad out again.
This is a cute Penny Black stamp which I bought such a long time ago from my local craft shop which unfortunately closed last year. I coloured him in with Promarkers and have layered it with some blue Bellisima Papermania papers and some stripey paper from my stash. I ran a perforator around the edge as it looked a little bare. My Martha Stewart punch was used to make the white lattice at the bottom and I coloured a papermania flower to match the blue theme and added a brown paper flower to the centre. I chalked the edges of some little punched butterflies and added some blue pearls and a chipboard shape to finish;


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Penny Black Saturday challenge  for September- brown blue and white
Moving along with the Times - 3,2,1,recipe
Cute Card Thursday challenge # 340- dies/punches
One Stitch at a Time # 220- anything goes with a flower
Papertake Weekly challenge - oh how cute

I'm just waiting for a lovely takeaway to turn up so better go get some plates warmed up ready!
Thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you wish to leave. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andree, I love the cute image, beautiful colours and pretty detailing too.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably gorgeous image, lush colours and love your added beauties...enjoy your weekend, what's left of it.xxx

    The Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image, I love your details and color coordination. Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times this week! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image, just love the coloring you did on him. Your card is just so cheerful. :D
    Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x