Followers

Sunday 21 September 2014

Somebunny loves you sketch

Hello to all my lovely friends and followers, I hope this finds you all well.
I have had a very busy day, registering my son at his uni, lunch at Nandos and then helping to move huge amounts of daughters possessions-just where do they get all this stuff from?? And there's still loads in her room!! A little time for me now-yay!
Yesterday the weather was rubbish and there was nowhere to go so I managed to spend quite a while out in my craft shed. I had seen a sketch on the Sketch Saturday blog which I loved so wanted to make a card for it.
I decided to try and use a stamp that I had never used before as I have loads that never see the light of day so picked this cute bunny image which I got from a magazine-the sentiment was part of the set.
I die cut the image with my X Cut die and made a faux nestie for behind.
The papers were also freebies but again, I have hardly used them-they are Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose, Kaisercraft Confetti and the clouds were from a pack called Let's Fly Away.
I have coloured my image with Promarkers and added a little chipboard heart and finished off with some matching  pearls:-



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday -sketch # 328
Robyn's Fetish challenge # 230 - use a die cut or punch
One Stitch at a Time challenge # 220- anything goes plus a flower
CRAFT challenge # 227 - colour challenge
Crafting from the Heart challenge # 36- anything goes
Sister Act challenge # 75 - anything goes
Creative Fingers challenge # 49

Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful week and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x



















I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday -sketch #

16 comments:

  1. love the cute image great papers and layout and love the pastel colours-thanks for joining us at CFTH
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,a lovely image,design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute image, and love the layout too
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card. Love the soft colors you used to color your image along with the card layout. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time Challenge #220.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS card Andree with the most beautiful colours and image used.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges with your lovely card!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Andree! Love the color combo and sweet image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers Challenge!
    Mandy x (CF DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card. thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet and great details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your layout! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh that is seriously cute - love the image and the papers are gorgeous too. Cute chipboard heart. Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Andree, I have always wanted to have a craft shed, lucky you! I love your color combination and that sweet little heart!

    Hugs,

    Chriss – OSAAT Design Team
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card and I LOVE your colour choice :) Thank you for joining us this challenge at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x